January 11, 2012

The Beautiful People


What does it mean to be one of the beautiful people?

Is it the fake smiles and plastic surgerys? or the hypocrisy of turning  your back to those who really care?

"I learned the truth at 17, that love was made for beauty queens and dreams were all that was free for ugly duckling girls like me"

NOOOO. Dreams are for everyone who allows them self to dream.

The popular chick with the asshole boyfriend who treats her like shyt believes she is privileged to be one of the beautiful people. But shes just as ugly as she allows herself to be abused.

The celebrities we follow who think they got it all, they all have regular lives. Jay Z just stated Beyonce has once suffered a miscarriage. Happens everyday to regulars. Omg i just said REGULARS!! nooo what the fuck??? everyone is people!!!! no different.

Who are the beautiful people?????

Why do they make me look in the mirror and feel ugly and round. Why do i wish i can break the mirror as i look into it?

Why is life so superficial? Why must we be so fake with another? Why cant we all just get along without comparing who has and looks like what.

I need to stop asking questions and just admit we made the beautiful people. We made these standards and now we pay for it. We pay for it by not accepting who we are, who others are and going along with the norms.

I refuse to starve myself, let me eat cake dammit. Let me be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment