March 21, 2011

letter

To Whom it May Concern:

In fact let me rephrase that...my life is not of your concern. In fact this message is to clarify that what I do or have done is not your problem. So whatever "exposure" or issue that I have done in my life is MY problem. Its not a topic to discuss or a matter to bring up. And if you choose to bring it up do me a favor and clarify what it was that I did that gave you a need to talk. I say that because bringing up a topic and just saying never mind makes you a coward...point blank. Another thing if you have a complaint and wanna take it up with me, do it to my face. Cause at the end of the day one of those people you have shared with will have balls and approach me making it clear that there are still real people in this world, and that what goes around comes around. So long story short, wanna talk out of your ass bet go ahead, but remember walls have ears and it will get to me and take note there are people who have tried to take me down....do me a solid go look for them now.

I live my life for me, and do what I can to enjoy it. If that bothers you then you need to see whats up in your life and work on that.

Thank you

-B. Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment