March 4, 2011

Charlie Sheen

And I wonder where the world would be if all men claimed they had tiger's blood and Adonis DNA in their systems? ::cringe::

So I watched the infamous interview, and wow I'm not surprised. I am going to give him credit because he gives out no names. Now a days its hard to find anyone who can keep their damn mouth shut. I honestly hope he lives on to old age, cause everyone is expecting his death soon so lets give the world a shocker and reach 90.

Not much to say today, I've been trying to process my thoughts since the other day. I received a package in the mail and inside was my stolen credit cards, my id card and pictures that were in my wallet. Some say I'm lucky, but I find it strange. Here I was sitting my room staring at these cards not sure what to think. My mother believes they dumped it or just left it at a post office to be sent back. But what if its a sign of something to come? Like an omen. And I'm not going to say its bad it can be good too, but right now its left me wondering why that night had to happen. It started off a mess and leaving me curiouser and curiouser on what is going to happen to me.

My thoughts then drift off on another subject but those are ones not to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment