February 25, 2011

what i feel.

its something like this


and i blame myself for being alone


click above.....thats what I feel right now. I want to cry but like always no shouder to lean on. Nobody to tell me things are gon be ok or hear me out. Then I think that maybe I'm to blame that no one is around.

Someone one said they were glad that something bad happened to me that I deserved it. Did I really?

I never wish anything bad on anyone, I forgive and move on cause its life lesson. Even with the temper and attitude I have sometimes, I have no hate in my heart. Even for those who have wronged me in the past. I just forgve and forget who they were and never think of them again cause they did what they had to do in my life.

And even if I make a mistake I can admit it was a mistake and move on. Its human to have flaws no one is perfect. People just like to remind me of every flaw I have though like its fun for them.

I just want to be happy, and I am deep down inside but I know that if I let it out someone is going to come to take it away from me, just like everything else.

Yea I'm feeling kinda sad today. And this rain just isn't helping.

i guess what I'm asking for is this...so simple..

No comments:

Post a Comment