February 27, 2011

Oscar Night

Its Oscar night. A night I hope to be a part of one day. And some say its just a dream, and I shouldn't think that high.

Now imagine if I was nominated? and win. I can only imagine the screams that would be heard in New York. Hell I'd have a live camera stream at some exclusive Oscar party for my friends, where they can all chill and watch.  I probably mess up on my acceptance speech out of the shock from winning, and most likely cry.

And if I didn't win, it would still be ok. Cause a nomination still means someone out there liked and felt what I was trying to do. And as long as the message of my work is out and delivered that's what matters to me. And I know my peoples would still be proud.

Yea its may only be a dream.....but its my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment