July 17, 2017

Planet X 7/15/17


Saturday night was another big night for me, as I presented 2 pieces at the Planet X: All Female Lifestyle Art Show. This being my 2nd show I was looking forward to seeing other female artists present their work. Thank you to everyone who came thru, the love is always appreciated. Also thank you The NYC Grind, Manifesto and the Ladies of Hip Hop for putting on a dope ass event. Can't wait for the next one!!

If you have any pictures or any questions about my work feel free to email: 
ObnoxiousCreativity@gmail.com.

You can also find me on instagram @b_quinn_ and snapchat as Baba_Ruski 


Here are some pictures of the night:












Click here to view my snaps!!! 




These are the 2 pieces I had up for the show. If interested in prices please email: ObnoxiousCreativity@gmail.com 

"Sting of Justice"
Acrylic and watercolor on canvas (5x7).
June 2017

"Scoliosis" 
Acrylic, watercolor, oil pastels on canvas (8x8).
April 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment