February 7, 2016

Saturdazed and Sunfused

Spend all week working and stressing, waiting for the weekend.
Go out have a few drinks, meet a few people, try not to get drunk.
Dance with strangers, lines for bathrooms, crowds at the bar, patience is tested. 
Don't know if I wanna be there or not, I'm just going through the motions and jam to whats playing. 
Get a little dazed out in my environment, its normal to forget things. 
Make sure to get home, don't spend the cab fare, that shot ain't needed.
See the sun come up, my favorite thing to do.
Go to sleep, wake up confused, go through my phone no evidence, fuck what did I do?
Nothing's wrong, bet guess I'll breathe out "phew".
I know in a few days, pics will be uploaded and I'll see if I come out in them.
I struck a few poses, there was nothing to it. 
I don't know if I want the party to end.
Listen to some oldies, songs I didn't hear the night before.
Start thinking about the things I wanna do.
Think about what to paint, and write.
Put my energy in something else.
Maybe next weekend will be different, try something new.
Think about the night before and those before it, 
yet in the end though, I put it all in retrospective, it was a good night after all, why not allow a part 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment