March 13, 2012

statement of purpose

For the past month I've been working on something, I've been told to write about myself, and I'm asked to make myself stand out. Really? if i did that then what would that look like. I've been called a mess of personality, with my loud screech of a laugh, and angry glare. I'm a dramatic comedy that unfolds before your eyes, and whether you laugh along or walk away is up to you.

and it starts like this:
Since I was young my vivid imagination and creativity have been what stood out in anything I’ve accomplished. My ability to share my vision and thoughts with others without fear have made me a natural leader and someone that can be in a classroom environment teaching children in a way that will allow them to open their minds in their first step of education. 

If that doesn't lure them in, then maybe it's not for me after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment